- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Thank you for fixing my truck, everything turned out perfect (replacing the oil switch on my Duramax). Excellent communication from the mechanic also. This is just a great place of business , I highly recommend these people.
Quick in and out oil change. I love the vacuum out service they do, especially in the winter when it's all salt. I've never gotten hassled/up-sold on products I don't need (air filter etc). They even sometimes send out emails with coupons! Both my wife and I go here.